Interview with author Wesley Banks

“Small towns have big stories.”
That was a lesson Katie’s father taught her years ago. A lesson she’s taken to heart. And right now, Katie is desperate for a big story.

Reeling from the recent loss of her father and with her agent breathing down her neck for the next book, the twenty-one-year-old writer picks a spot on the map and finds herself bound for a middle-of-nowhere town called Bishopville, South Carolina.

Taking a chance on the words of a local grocer, Katie stumbles upon a rare breed of dogs raised by the town doctor and his nephew Kyle. The only problem? Kyle isn’t interested in telling stories—especially not to a big-city girl who can’t seem to sit still. In an attempt to win him over as the clock winds down, Katie finds herself immersed in Kyle’s world, doing everything but writing.

When inspiration finally strikes, Katie is faced with an unforeseen catastrophe and a truth she can no longer ignore. While she has come to love the dogs, the real story may be about Kyle Walker.

Interview Questions
  1. Do you have to have matching colored socks?
I love this question, because I’m kind of weird about socks. All my socks are white (not including sports socks), but they have to have the matching pair or I’ll throw one out. Also, I wear my socks inside out so the seams don’t bother me.
  1. Favorite book that you could read over and over?
The Philosopher and the Wolf. This was the book I read after my first dog passed away, and I probably read through it once every couple months.
  1. One place you would love to live or at least visit?
I’ve been dying to visit Japan. Specifically I want to ski at Niseko.
  1. If you could be reincarnated what kind of animal would you want to become?
It’s hard to pass up an animal that flies, but I’m going to go with a wolf.
  1. What is your favorite song?
It would be tough to choose my all-time favorite song, but right now the song I listen to on repeat is First by Cold War Kids.



Contact Links




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016