Top 10 books of the year

First off let me say this has been an amazing year for me.

I actually got to travel to two states with my family, which was our first ever family vacation.
I have gotten a new dishwasher after needing one after a year.
My daughter has grown up so much to where she has sass when she talks, and amazes me every day.
My son is in second grade and I have seen him grow and be just amazing in everything he does.
My husband has worked so hard this year to provide for us all that I hope this new year will be good to him because he needs it more than anyone I know.


As a book blogger I felt I have grown in my reviews and connecting with authors. I have learned so much about the blogging world and have become more opened to new genres and new authors. I hope that in the new year I continue to write reviews and read plenty of books. Because as my saying goes "So many books, not enough time."

Below is my top 10 books that I literally have enjoyed and maybe you will to they are in no certain order!


So from me to you Happy New year.

Book #1 Three Days of Rain by Christine Hughes

19141494


Book #2 Stolen Grace by Arianne Richmonde

20700560

Book #3 M-Day by D.T. Dyllin

18755234



Book #4 Crane by Stacey Rourke

21911337



Book #5 E-Day by D.T. Dyllin


22906798



Book #6 Stay by Emily Goodwin  Not seeing this one on Amazon anymore


22305657

Book # 7 Bogeyman by Steve Jackson

22913005


Book #8 The Fall of Sky Part one by Alexia Purdy

16179697


Book #9 Time of Death Induction by Shana Festa


23364657

Book #10 Time of Death Asylum by Shana Festa

22711078



Hope you all will check out the books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White