Review: Erin the Fire Goddess Ripples by Lavinia Urban

23491648
The village of Galladale is in mourning.

There is a killer on the loose and they have one thing on their mind…..revenge.

Erin dives to the depths of the lake to the Merpeople’s realm where she is shown an entrance to the Rock. But is Erin ready to discover what is really inside? And will the killer be caught before they strike again?

Revised: 


I received this ARC to give an honest review. 

You know when you read books in a series you almost always have a favorite one? For me it is hard to pick which one out of this series is a favorite but I have to say I am really leaning towards Ripples.
There was a whole lotta oh snap didn't see that coming moments. 
If you read Changes you know who died in the end. The killer let's just say I didn't even THINK that is who it could have been. But with finding out who is the killer we also find out the motive behind it all. There is something more going on than ever before and Dr. Hammersmith is just the tip of the iceberg. 
Of course Erin and Sean are still not together and it is because of what Sean says to Erin, I wanted to smack him for even thinking the way he thought. 
I have to say when we got to the funeral scene I started crying a bit it was just beautiful, and I know you may wonder how can a funeral be beautiful. It is because everyone seemed to come together at least until Paul let loose. But he gets put back into check by a spirit. 

This is a page turner that will have you wondering what exactly is going on in Galladale. And what is going on with Erin and her friends.
I have to hope there is another book in the works because I am more than ever curious as to what is planned that a certain character who we have never read or heard about before will have in mind for those with powers. It doesn't look like it will be good for anyone.

As Dr. Hammersmith has predicted there is a war coming. 
I would love to write more but I am in fear of giving away all the key things going on within this story. Just pick up your copy. 

Now I would normally give this book a 5 wine glass rating but there was a handful of mistakes I found in the copy I had. So that brought the book down a rating. I have let the author know so she can check them out make the changes if need be. 

*Note I had contacted the author and give her the list of mistakes I found. She informed me that they had been fixed* So my rating is now a 5! 








Lavinia Urban
Lavinia originally grew up in Cheshire and now lives in a small village just outside of Edinburgh with her husband and two daughters.
Writing has always been something that Lavinia have loved since an early age but it wasn't until 2010 when the idea came to her to write Erin the Fire Goddess.
Lavinia chose to name the main character and her sister after her two daughters, who inspire Lavinia to write every day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White