Review: Dying To Forget (The Station #1)

15819010
"...With trembling fingers, I reach up and touch the hard and chiseled contours of his chest while Ryan's large and strong hands roam over my entire body, feeling and squeezing everything. I've never been touched like this before and my insides are starting to freak out.
"I want you, Piper," he murmurs into my neck.
My mouth drops open in surprise and even though my brain seems to be telling me to jump and run out of the room, I’m unable to move, stuck firmly to the same place on the mattress. With my nerves on high alert, I glance at the door repeatedly, sure that someone will come bursting through it at any second but the steady thumping of the music downstairs reminds me that no one can hear what is happening in this room. No one cares that Ryan Burke took me, of all people, into a bedroom. That realization hits me suddenly. Oh. My. God. What am I doing here?"
Piper Willow dies the summer after her high school graduation but she doesn’t make it to Heaven or Hell…instead she finds herself in a spiritual terminal called the Station. She’s given only two choices: Return to Earth as the subconscious for a person in need of some outside assistance, or move on and spend an eternity lost in her own sorrow and pain.

Does Piper have what it takes to save a life - to be the nagging voice inside someone else’s head - or will she fail and end up lost and tormented in limbo...forever?

Have you ever started reading a book and you just had a feeling it was going to be one of those that will keep you exactly what is going to happen? Well this book did it for me. As soon as Piper starts going upstairs with Ryan I kept screaming in my head GET OUT OF THERE!!! That is what seems to start the chain of events for Piper. She is no longer the same girl after what she goes through. Then when something tragic happens which causes her to end up dying, she is somewhere called the station. We find out it is neither Heaven or Hell but she has a choice. She can help others not end their life or go somewhere else and suffer in sorrow for the rest of her life. 

Well what do you think Piper picks? You guess it she decides to help people. But her first person is not what she expects, then her second person lets just say Piper is getting the hang of things. That is until the ending. As soon as I saw the ending I was like WHAT! No way didn't see that coming at all. So now I HAVE to get my hands on book two because I need to see/read what is going to happen now. Plus I want to know more about the station. Need something new and different? Well get this book.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White