Review: The Tegen Cave by Inge-Lise Goss

17852914
After running from her boyfriend's powerful organized crime family, Sara Jones starts a new life in a new town. But when people around her start dying from poisonous spider bites after she receives a mysterious package with a spider concealed inside, she worries that the family has found her. Life takes an even more bizarre turn when she seems to be not only immune to the spider venom, but also surrounded by a sinister group of people she suspects is a spider cult. Even her new boyfriend starts acting suspiciously. Just who can she trust?

I received this book to give an honest review.

This was a very very different book. I honestly have never read anything like it before and it was a nice change to my normal reads. You have spiders, and those that are like spiders. I found myself at first going a bit crazy being as I would read that were spiders then there would be nothing there. But I got my answer on that later on within the book. Sara runs away  from her boyfriend whose family is into crime. But what she doesn't know is that she is being watched and being pursed to go to Billings. When she arrives well that is when everything comes into play. She learns who and what she is, which is hard for anyone to wrap their head around it all.  
What I didn't like within the story was the way Sara acted at times. She is running away from her boyfriend but then the next thing you know she is like I want to go back home. Umm what? Really? Second she didn't seem to really dig into what was going on around her. She just took advice and what others told her. I felt that she could have been a bit more of a detective. I know if people were dying around me from spider bites bet your bottom dollar I am gonna investigate. Yes we do get all the answers to what was going on, why it was happening and what not which is good so it wasn't just a story untold I just felt she could have looked into it more. 






Inge-Lise Goss
 Inge-Lise Goss is a fiction novelist and lives in Las Vegas with her husband and their dog, Bran. She was born in Denmark and raised in Utah. After she graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Utah, she became a Certified Public Accountant and worked in that field for over twenty years. She has a passion for writing and loves seeing the stories bouncing around in her head brought to life.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016