Review: Evil Among Us Species Intervention #6609 by J.K. Accinni

Evil Among Us Species Intervention # 6609 Book 5
Lorna, Jennifer and Seth struggle to reach the Hive amid the chaos of Armageddon. Their bodies and minds wasted, will Lorna survive long enough to rat out Seth's psychotic cruelty? And what of the innocent child Suzy that has been kidnapped by Doc Benjamin's tribe of female enslaving barbarians? What fate awaits the beloved planet Earth?

The Hive is now one big happy family, romance is in the air as our survivors become mysteriously fit and robust, pheromones and testosterone fly as all accept the new law of the Hive: protect the animals at all cost.

Netty, Wil and Baby now hold the power with the help of the terrifying Kreyven. Shock after shock ensues as the survivors unravel most of the mysteries of the Hive and mourn unexpected deaths. The overriding surprise will be a complete blast from Netty's past, tying up all of the unanswered questions from Baby.

Wow! Where do I start with this book? First let me say this cover does look bad ass! I mean right? If you have read the other books you will understand the look of this cover. I have to say I wonder where this author gets her ideas for this series of books, because she has not disappointed me once and I know for sure her books will be added to my small list of books to re-read again later on.

You will fall in love with the characters and with others you will wonder what the heck is wrong with you. Come to your senses man or woman! I do have to say I really would like to know what has happened with Suzy as if you read in the book before this one you know she was kidnapped! So she is no longer with her grandmother or sister anymore.

The way the author describes the scenes in such detail has me in aww and amazement along with the shudders and going oh wow what an imagination.

My heart literally goes out to Kenya! Poor, poor Kenya and her pregnancy. Let me just say you got this girl. lol.

There will be secrets that come to life and so many questions! Echo and Baby have something going on that even those that are close to them do not even know about.

Overall this was an amazing book to read, and I kind of didn't want it to end! Because the ending has me wondering what is going on with all the Elders! They have something up their sleeve and I would like to know what that is.

I would highly suggest you go out and get this book as it is WONDERFUL! But I would suggest you also read the other books in the series as so you do not get confused and wonder what is going on.


My Rating:  5 wine glasses

 
 
Find the author:
 
 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016