Review: Bella Morte A death anthology by Rue Volley and other authors

Bella Morte (erotic anthology)

Make your nights sizzle like summertime and feed your desire with sensual illusion and fantastic stories in the Bella Morte Anthology. This Anthology features stories from some of todays freshest erotica romance authors. Bella Morte will leave your heart racing and your imagination running wild. Vampires, Genies and Demon Hunters are the lovers of choice; guaranteed to bring a little death to everyone.
I received this book to give an honest review.
Umm I am not going to talk bad about this anthology. But it was not my cup of tea, I did try to get into each story but I didn't feel that connection that would have left me going "oh wow this short story could be longer." Now if you are enjoy the sex scenes, and reading about the paranormal such as succubus, genies, then this may be the book for you.

Now I did not even finish the book as I would get to page 54 and it would bring me back to page 16, I did try different things to figure out what was going on, but nothing was working. I think it may have been my copy of the book that I received from the author so please do not let that deter you from buying this book.

My Rating: 3 wine glasses


 
 
 
 
Find the author:
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016