Escaping Shadows: By J.A. Lynch

Escaping Shadows (Shadow World Book #2)Giselle has barely had time to accept her new life, never mind the prospect of motherhood, but she finds herself, yet again thrown into chaos, only this time there is more than just her life at stake.
With vampires and shadow creatures vying for her life, can Giselle escape the darkness consuming her, or will she finally descend into the world of shadows?



 
 







My Review:

May contain Spoilers:

I received an ARC copy from the author to give an honest review.
Just when I thought Giselle's story could not get any better it does. In Escaping Shadows Giselle will not let anything happen to her son Kaden, not even Alex trying to kill him.
This story is told from many points of view Marc, Alex, Giselle which I thought was pretty cool!
Everything is not what it seems an you may be surprised. Giselle, becomes more powerful than in book one, and it makes you wonder now how much power does she truly have, and what powers will the baby have?
There were a few parts that I truly enjoyed and they are as followed:
1. I thought the part where Antonie is in the room with Giselle after she gave birth and the exchange between the two was very sweet.
2. When Giselle used her powers on Marc and had blue flames that was wickedly cool!

The ending was perfect! I can not wait to read book three as I know it will have a love between Antoine and Giselle that just has to develop. A upset momma who will do whatever it takes to get her son back, even going to Hell! And plenty of action. I would suggest you read book one "Into the Shadows", before this one so you are not confused. And there is a bit more sexual talk so I would say this is for a mature YA on top.

My Rating: 5 wine glasses hands down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016