End of Mae by Angela Yurkio Smith



End of Mae                      Kindle Edition
                                                                              Published May 29, 2011
                                                                              A SIN B0053CPO1U

Synopisis:
There was none.


My Review:

I received this book from the author to give an honest review.

I am going to give this book 4 stars because, well I felt as though it didn't quite flow together and I had a lot of questions that the book did not seem to answer for me. Maybe to others it will so I do suggest you give this book a try and see if you enjoy it. This is a paranormal novella and good for the YA age. 

End of Mae starts off to where the main character in the book Mae is a small-town reporter looking for a "big" story to get her career going. Instead she becomes I want to say part of the story. She is viciously attacked and wakes up in a strange place. She is given no answers to what exactly happened to her. The only thing she is told is she was found in the woods and was brought to Heylel's home. From there she is mostly asleep and when she does wake up she ends up getting beaten by Prym. Who I never quite understood her hatred for Mae. Then for the ending it is a twist that you may not see coming.

My questions that I had for the book. 

I wonder how the character Dr. Smeltzer ended up being involved with Heyley and Prym. He did not seem to be what they are. 
What is Prym exactly? 
Why did Mae so willing accept what was happening to her? Why did she not try to escape? I would have liked more back story as to what exactly happened to Mae, more detail into the dark world that has now surrounded her.

I do hope that there is a sequel that will follow this? So maybe a lot of the questions will be answered!  

My rating:
4 wine glasses


Where to find the author:
https://www.facebook.com/Angela.Yuriko.Smith.indieauthor

Places to buy her book End of Mae:

Amazon and Barnes and Noble:
Paperback
http://www.amazon.com/End-Mae-Angela-Yuriko-Smith/dp/1463540760/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345811863&sr=8-1&keywords=End+of+Mae+Paperback

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/end-of-mae-angela-yuriko-smith/1103215449

Kindle and Nook Version:

http://www.amazon.com/End-of-Mae-ebook/dp/B0053CPO1U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345811947&sr=8-1&keywords=End+of+Mae+Kindle

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/end-of-mae-angela-yuriko-smith/1103215449

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016