Project ELE by Rebecca Gober and Courtney Nuckles


Project ELE




Synopsis


Project ELE
(Book one in The ELE Series)

Millions have already died, and thousands more are perishing daily. As a last ditch effort to preserve the human race, the government implements Project ELE. With the earth heating at rapid speeds, all remaining survivors are forced to turn to F.E.M.A. shelters to wait out ELE's wrath. 

Fifteen-year-old Willow Mosby's life, as she knows it, ends the moment she walks through the shelter's door. Willow has to quickly adapt to the new challenges that shelter life demands, the least of which includes making new friends and working a full time job.

Soon after making an interesting discovery, Willow and her friends start exhibiting strange abilities. Seeking answers, they embark on a mission to find out what these new abilities mean and whether they are a gift or a curse. 

This new adventure can send her world crashing down around her. The question is: Can Willow survive the fall?

From the authors of Night Marchers comes a new apocalyptic series with a paranormal twist.




My Review:


I received this book from the author to give an honest review.


WOW! Where do I start? First let me say I have never been disappointed with the books I have read from these authors. Every book they write makes me want to read more from them.


That being said do you guys have book 2 available already? Because I am very anxious to read what is going to happen next, the ending made me want more. I was kind of sad that the book ended so quickly, I guess I should have slowed down my reading. :)


Project ELE will keep you turning page after page just to see what will happen next. In Project ELE you will encounter characters that you will fall in love with. There is Willow who is in a shelter with her father and had to leave behind her mother and brother. While there she meets other teenagers around her age and befriends them. Claire who is very shy but starts opening up when Willow starts to talk to her. Then there is Connor who Willow had met outside of the shelter, but gets to know him better in the shelter. Then there is Alec who starts off as Willow's boss but then it turns into something else. As Willow, Claire, Connor, and Alec adjust to their new lives in the shelter they discover there is more going on than meets the eye.


I do have to say I absolutely LOVED the way the authors made Willow's brother I just fell in love with the little guy, and even though he is a character in a book. I wanted to give him hugs and kisses because he was written to be so darn cute. I wanted to cry when the unthinkable happened.  


If you enjoy anything to do with the paranormal and people have powers then I highly suggest you give this book a try it is a perfect read for YA and adults.


My Rating: 5 books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016