Little Orphan Anvil By Joseph Beekman



Little Orphan Anvil (Little Orphan Anvil, #1)


Synopsis :


A Tale of Magic and Metal...

A tale of an orphaned robot and its journey to help save a realm from the rule of an evil witch. When the Land of Iron and Anvil is brought to ruin by a wicked storm, the robot becomes lost in the wilds of the lands. But after being discovered by a little boy and his dog, the robot is reunited with its creator and together they set off to the Land of Shadows to free a group of orphans from the dark magic of the witch…and save an entire realm from her rule!




My review:


I received this book from the author to give an honest review.

When I received this book I wondered what it was exactly about since I did not read the synopsis, I was truly glad I had a chance to read it. This book is perfect for all ages and I am sure everyone will really enjoy reading it.

Little Orphan Anvil has magic and there is no profanity and the fight scenes are not graphic. It has been a while since I read a good children's story. 

If you like to read a great sci-fi/fantasy story that has a great ending and will leave you loving the characters especially the robot. Then I highly suggest you give Little Orphan Anvil a read. 





My Rating: 5 books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016